From 2023 onwards, regular supervision days for artistic therapists in the greater Cologne area.
Places are still available!
Individual – Group – Team
Supervision focuses on experiential learning for your professional context! The goal is the development of your full potential – as an individual, group or team – based on constructive restructuring and decision-making! I present both multi-phase supervision processes and one-time meetings in the sense of case supervision or coaching appointments.
Arrange an appointment here!
for Creative Arts Therapists and Cultural Practitioners
Artistic processes and practices are a complex structure of more or less visible interests and desires. One of my main expertise is in supervising practioners working with artistic forms in therapy, education, counseling and the arts.
Arrange an appointment here!
Consulting & Coaching
More often as we sometimes wish we are entangled with personal issues! My consulting processes offer you a safe space to deal with them. I support you here on the basis of my many years of experience in body psychotherapy and dance/ movementtherapy.
Arrange an appointment here!
Digital & Analog
I offer supervision and consulting predominantly digitally! Also in the digital format body-oriented and creative methods are in the foreground.
Meetings in real-time are provided in my own practice (Heidelberg / Amsterdam) or in in-house formats in Germany and the Netherlands.
Arrange an appointment here!
Procedure & Costs
Step 1 First encounter!
Arrange a free introductory online meeting without obligation (30 minutes)
Step 2 Try-out!
Get to know my way of working!
The meeting lasts 60 minutes and costs a flat rate of € 60!
Step 3 You decide to work with me!
We agree on the setting, contract and goal of the supervision or consulting process.
The costs for supervision & consulting vary depending on the setting and income between € 100 and € 140 (60 minutes).
I have been working in these fields of counseling, therapy and artistic practice for 25 years. The body and movement often expresses where there are no words for yet, which is why my main interest is the wisdom of moving systems and the choreography of change processes! My goal is to make this potential available for your development through co-creative processes.
My main fields of work has been in the areas of education (universities, further education institutes & independent educational institutions), health care (forensics, psychiatry, psychosomatics, geriatric care), culture and management (dance, theater, performance) and organizational development.
Highlights from my vita
Since 2022 professorship for dance/ movement therapy at the SRH University of applied science/ Heidelberg
2020 Supervision training (LVSC) Inholland Academy
2019 (Co)development KST® Artistic Systemic Therapy
2016 Doctorate at the University of Witten Herdecke
2004 Heilpraktiker for psychotherapy
2000 MA in dance/movement therapy at Columbia College Chicago.
Vision & Way of Working
Through body-action new ideas, realities and personal growth emerge!
In my consultations and supervisions I especially use body perception and art analog approaches to expand your spectrum of action. My work address experiencing, feeling, thinking and acting in equal measure. Your concerns and needs determines the direction of our collaboration - the compass is your physical experience and the common tuning in the process!
The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
© 2022, Fabian Chyle Silvestri
Graphic Design: gebr.silvestri.nl
Website: Pierre Hansen
Photography: Rüdiger Schestag
According to § 5 TMG
D - 69151 Neckargemünd
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• company name
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us, or clicking on the unsubscribe or optout link in our email marketing emails
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Moderns, 1 Your Road, Your City, AB1 2YZ, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• Individuals have the right to withdraw consent and request erasure of personal data as long as it’s not data we’re contracted to have
• Individuals have the right to request what information we hold about them
• Individuals have the right to restrict processing of their data if they’re contesting the accuracy of their data or if the individual needs the data to be stored to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
• Individuals have the right to object to any processing undertaken for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
Access to your information
Individuals have the right to access any personal information we hold about them.
Please email us if you wish to find out which personal information we hold about you, erase it, or to change it. There is no charge for this, except for excessive, repetitive or unfounded requests.
We will comply with requests within 1 calendar month.
We may need you to verify who you are before complying with your requests.
If an individual is not happy with how we have handled your data, you have the right to log a complaint with a supervistory authority.
Storing and sharing your personal information
Your information may be stored in the following locations:
• On our website and website manager. This is managed by ph9 Ltd; our website design company. The website and website manager is stored in the UK.
• In our email marketing systems. We use one or many of the following; CakeMail, MailChimp, iContact, Campaign Monitor
• Locally on our computer systems in our office(s) / laptops / desktops
• By third parties we contract to manage our data, or do marketing for us